the Florever Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”)
In association with treatment of personal information, the Company abides by “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” of Japan (hereinafter referred to as “the Law”) and other regulations, rules and guidelines that are relevant to the Law.
The Company uses Personal Information provided from Users for the following purposes.
- To accept an order of, to place an order for, and to make payment of products and/or services;
- To give notice about providing new products and Service, etc. to Users;
- To hold, host or launch lesson, seminar, exhibition, fair, contest (hereinafter referred to as “Lesson, etc.”);
- To send presents or catalogue of products to Users;
- To carry out questionnaires;
- To respond to an inquiry, request, etc. from Users;
- To research market, or to develop, to sell, and/or to induce products, services, and Lesson, etc. of the Company;
The Company takes appropriate and necessary measure both to prevent the personal data from being leaked, from being lost or from being injured and to manage the personal data safely.
(1) In the case where the Company makes Anonymously Processed Information stated in the Law, the Company does the following acts.
- To process the data in accordance with the standard stated in the Law;
- To take measure to prevent both information that the Company deletes and information related to method about the processing stated in the preceding item from being leaked accordance with the standard stated in the Law;
- To release and publish list of information items contained in the Anonymously Processed Information;
- Not to do any acts for identifying an individual from the Anonymously Processed Information;
(2) In the case where the Company provides the Anonymously Processed Information to third party, the Company both releases list of information items contained in the Anonymously Processed Information that the Company provides to third party and notifies counterparty that the information that the Company provides to the third party is as the Anonymously Processed Information.
The Company is able to entrust treating of personal information to third party. In this case, the Company supervises the outsourcing contractor about appropriately and necessarily in accordance with the Law.
The Company does not provide user’s personal information to third party without any prior consent of him/her, unless otherwise provided for in the laws. In the case where he/she has agreed both about the party to which personal information is provided and about the content of information that is provided, the Company provides personal information to third party.
(1) In the case where the Company has received claim to disclose user’s Retained Personal Data that the Company owns from the person himself/herself or agent who authorized by him/her about the claim.
- In the case where the disclosure to user may harm a principal or third party's life, body, fortune or other rights and interests;
- In the case where the disclosure to user may pose an obstacle for operation of business by the Company;
- In the case where the disclosure to user may violate the Law or regulation;
(2) In the case where the Company has received either claim to adjust, to add, or to delete user’s personal data from him/her based on opinion that the data is not true, or claim to suspend to use or to delete the data, or to suspend to provide the data to third party from him/her based on opinion that the Company treats the data illegally, the Company both researches and takes measures appropriately.
(1) The Company may record access log, IP-address, domain, etc. either to analyze tendency of access to the Website, or to solve problem which arises in the Website that the Company operates.
Access log, IP-address, domain that the Company records does not contain personally identifiable data.
(2) The Company uses “Google Analytics” that Google Inc. operates as an analyzing tool to analyze tendency of access to the Website that the Company operates.
(3) The Company assumes no responsibility for any contents of linked webpages that third party provides in the Website that the Company operates. In addition, the Company also assumes no liability for both treatment of personal information and security in the linked webpages that third party operates.
The following department should be the contact both for inquiry of disclosure, etc. of Retained Personal Data and for the claim or question about treatment of Personal information by the Company.
Desk for Inquiry: the Florever Co., Ltd. Personal Information Desk
Phone Number: +81-3-5244-4687 (available for 9:00-18:00 JST of weekdays)
March 15th, 2018
the Florever Co., Ltd.
CEO Masaaki Moriya