view a digital catalogue florever

Care and Handling

Preserved flowers are very fragile and must be handled with care, it is important to consider the following:


- DO NOT water. They do not need water and water will damage them.

  Should be kept in places with levels of humidity between 30-80%.

  High humidity may cause color leakage, staining or other similar damage.


- Avoid direct contact with clothes or fabrics as the color may run.


- Keep away from direct sunlight and humidity. Both may cause the color to fade or run.


- Preserved solution may be dissolved if you keep it attached to an oil paint and resin for a long time.

  here is no harm to the human body.



In case of accidental ingestion

They are natural flowers that have been chemically processed to maintain their fresh look and softness for several months.
Florever preserved flowers are non-toxic, noncorrosive, non-carcinogenic, non-flammable, non-explosive and not chemically-reactive and therefore they do not represent any risk for the human health nor for the environment, but the poly-alkyl-glycols are a good solvent and can dissolve some polymers, as for example alkyd resins used into oil-paints which are affected and undergo softening. If flowers in contact with paints are required, is advisable to do a sensitivity test putting materials 48 hours in contact and looking for softening or migration.
Our flowers are not cultivated for edible purposes.
If your child has ingested a significant amount please seek medical attention.